Thursday, June 9, 2011

Photography

I love taking pictures. My husband says I'm pretty good at portrait photography. Who knows if I am, all I know is that taking pictures makes me happy.

Recently, I had the chance to photograph six adorable kids who were nothing but full of energy and I loved it! We went down to the train station in Ogden, UT and discovered some prime spots.

Now that the experience is over I have serious questions. Question one: How on earth do you take a picture of six kids with all of them looking at the camera and smiling? And question two: why is it that when you're about to take the picture a kid sporadically yawns, sees a squirrel or pulls a funny face?  Honestly, I wish I knew.





Overall, I had a blast. Here are a few of the pictures. My favorite one is the colored picture below and my next favorite is the one above. I call it "Shamelessly Digging for Gold."

P.S. The mom wanted all of them in black and white.






No comments:

Post a Comment