Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Time - Six More Weeks

The other day a friend made a comment about how great Sam is. She said something along the lines of, "There are some people in this world who you just can't help but enjoy their company." I, of course, couldn't agree more.

The longer I know Sam the more I love him. He makes me laugh so hard sometimes. I use to think he was the cheesiest person I knew, outside of an ex-boyfriend, and the longer I'm married to him the funnier I think he is -- cheesiness and all. He has one of those personalities that makes me want to be around him every second of the day. My favorite time of the week is the weekend because we spend pretty much the whole time together.


This weekend we decided my belly was big enough to take maternity pictures with. One thing, out of the many, that I love about Sam is he is all about getting dressed up. He loves it. In fact he is better at it than I am most of the time. He gets really into it, and naturally looks great. Here are a few of the fun pictures we took:








No comments:

Post a Comment