Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Near-Death Experiences

I'm happy. I'm happy at the thought that there is a life after this one. My friend let me borrow a book called, "The Message" by Lance Richardson. It's about a man who has a near-death experience.

I absolutely love reading near-death experiences because they always affirm my beliefs about the next life! Always. I've been reading near-death experiences since I was 14. At one point I went to the public library and checked out as many "near-death" experience books that I could get my hands on. All of them, every single one, confirmed so many things that I already believed about where I go when I die.

How cool is that?! I have ideas about where I'm going when I die, and then I read hundreds of experiences where people "went to the next life" and all of them support my hypothesis. Yes, that's amazing.

So here are my take aways from this book:

1. Obviously it confirmed that, yes, there is an after life.

2. I get to see my loved ones who have passed on before me. Pretty awesome, right?

3. There are two places you can go when you die, spirit paradise or spirit prison. I personally am totally down to go to spirit paradise. It sounds amazing! A place where you feel love, joy, perfect peace, and yes, all the learning you could ever imagine!

4. The coolest take away from this book is that the people who have passed on before us help us in our everyday life, whether we realize it or not. In the book it showed how they help us.

For instance, the man who "was in a coma/could have been dead" was hanging out with his grandpa in the spirit world. His grandpa said, we need to go remind your dad that he needs to catch his flight to give you a blessing. So they go to room where his father is, who is still alive on earth. The grandpa says to the dad (who obviously has no idea that the grandpa is in the room), "you need to go catch your flight in 20 minutes." Right after the grandpa said that the dad looks at his watch and realizes that he completely forgot about the flight, he jumps up and barely makes it back home in time.

There's more to the story, but I thought that was so cool. It makes me think of all the times that I've forgotten something and then all of the sudden I remember at just the right moment. Who knows, maybe a relative of mine is helping me.

So yes, I believe that when I die, I'm going to a place where I have the privilege of seeing my friends and relatives that have passed before me. I will be in a place that is full of love and peace. And even better, I'll be able to serve and help people I care about, despite the obvious fact that I no longer am alive on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment