Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Beautiful Life

Sometimes I feel like I'm the richest person in the world.
  • I'm loved, I love, and I'm madly in love. 
  • I have best friends. They aren't just any type of best friends, they're my family. They know me and love me better than anyone in the whole wide world. 
  • I married my best friend. He inspires me to be a better person. He loves me despite my obvious flaws. I missed him before I even met him. It's like my soul knew that I needed him and wouldn't stop searching until I found him.
  • I'm a mother. I have a son. He makes my heart smile whenever he laughs. I love him!
  • I was born into a family with phenomenal parents. I'm still in awe at how remarkable they both are. If I ever become half the women my mother is, I would feel fortunate. She is the most virtuous and kind person I have ever known. Her thoughtful altruism is her most beautiful attribute. My dad is a man of wisdom and strength. I've never met anyone with more unwavering diligence than my father. 
  • I'm part of something indescribably wonderful -- the gospel. It's beautiful. It's peace. It's truth. Hands down, it is the reason why my life is so rich. I have direction, purpose, and confidence. And sometimes it feels like I have unlimited access to the most delicious caramel ever made. I will never be able to repay my parents for giving me the most beautiful gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment